Silvaco to Exhibit at the TSMC 2014 Open Innovation Platform Ecosystem Forum Pavilion
September 23, 2014 - Showcasing vertical solutions encompassing TCAD to SPICE modeling products, with an affordable custom design flow and FinFET-ready SmartSpice simulator
WHO: Silvaco, Inc. (www.silvaco.com), the leading supplier of Technology Computer Aided Design (TCAD) software, and a major supplier of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software for circuit simulation and design of analog, mixed-signal and RF integrated circuits
WHEN: Tuesday, September 30 during the TSMC 2014 Open Innovation Platform® (OIP) Ecosystem Forum. The Ecosystem Forum Pavilion will be open from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m.
WHERE: San Jose Convention Center, Booth # 214, San Jose, California
WHAT: Will showcase solutions for key verticals including displays, power devices, optical devices, advanced CMOS process development, radiation & soft error reliability, analog and memory design. Products that encompass these vertical solutions will include:
- Victory Process, Device and Stress for 1D, 2D and 3D TCAD simulation for applications such as TFT displays, IGBT power devices, lasers, image sensors, advanced CMOS devices such as FDSOI and FinFETs, radiation and soft error reliability simulation
- Clever for 3D parasitic RC extraction with the highest accuracy capacitance extraction for application such as TFT design, FinFET SRAM analysis
- Utmost IV for creating SPICE models for any device type including TFT, UOTFT, BSIM-CMG for FinFETs, HSIM-HV2 for high voltage devices
- Affordable and complete custom design flow including schematic entry, layout, simulation, analysis and verification ideally suited to analog, power management applications and for process nodes such as 65nm/40nm that are key targets for Internet of Thing (IoT) designs
- Portfolio of PDK’s available for a large number of TSMC processes and complementary services to customize existing or develop new PDKs
- SmartSpice for simulation of circuits such as analog/mixed-signal, HSIO, RF, SRAM, standard cells, TFT panels, power ICs and for which recent performance enhancement benchmark data will be shared
- SmartSpice for library, memory and critical path characterization with built-in optimizers and circuit rubber-banding capability, having achieved 16nm FinFET model certification and includes PODE and ETMI reliability model support
- SmartSpice Soft Error Reliability capability that is used to analyze the impact of Single Event Effects (SEE) on circuit performance, an increasingly important challenge at 20nm and below technology nodes
About Silvaco, Inc.
Silvaco, Inc. is a leading provider of TCAD, circuit simulation, and IC CAD software tools. Silvaco’s tools are used by fabs for developing semiconductor processes, and design houses for developing analog, mixed-signal, and RF integrated circuits. The company provides a complete PDK-based design flow with interfaces to third-party design platforms. Silvaco has a worldwide presence with local offices in all key industrial regions in the world.