MEDIA ALERT: SILVACO TO SHOWCASE TCAD SOLUTIONS FOR ADVANCED PROCESS SIMULATION AT SEMICON WEST 2015
SANTA CLARA, Calif., –– July 7, 2015
Silvaco, Inc. today announced that it plans to showcase the company’s TCAD solutions for Advanced Process Simulation at SEMICON West 2015.
Tuesday, July 14, 2015 & Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Exhibit Hours: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, July 16, 2015
Exhibit Hours: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Visit Silvaco in booth #2730 in the South Hall of Moscone Center.
747 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Silvaco will present TCAD solutions used by fabs and equipment vendors for a wide range of emerging technologies and advanced device applications:
Silvaco technology experts will be available in the Silvaco booth to discuss the company’s innovations in the following key focus areas:
- Displays – TFT, LCD, OLED
- Power Devices – DMOS, IGBT, SiC, GaN
- Memories and Storage – STT MRAM, 3DNAND, HD Bit Pattern Media
- Optical Devices – CCD, CIS, Laser
- Reliability – SEE, Total Dose, NBTI, HCI
- Advanced CMOS Process Development – FinFET, FDSOI
- MEMS, 3D IC and more…
- Low and High Energy Ion Implantation in Silicon and Silicon Carbides
- Ion Beam Precision Materials Modification – amorphization, stress engineering using C and Ge implants, mask-less selective etching in implanted areas
- Rapid Thermal Annealing (RTA) and laser annealing for advanced CMOS processes
- Ion Beam Etching (IBE) of pillar structures for STT MRAM and magnetic heads for High-Density Bit Pattern Media. Precise characterization and control of pattern shapes and secondary material redeposition effects.
- RIE and IECE of very deep trenches for 3D NAND and other applications
- Anisotropic KOH etching for MEMS applications
- Stress simulation to determine Keep-Out-Zone (KOZ) in Through Silicon Via (TSV) technology
- 3D TCAD products used for large application space, including rapid FinFET prototyping, large structure parallelized simulations for multi-cell IGBTs, robust, stable oxidation simulation for trench MOS power devices and CMOS image sensors, stress engineering, SEE and total dose reliability simulation
- Virtual Wafer Fab (VWF) software suite for individual and full-flow process calibration and optimization using DOE and multiple automated simulations
About Silvaco, Inc.
Silvaco, Inc. is a leading EDA provider of software tools used for process and device development and for analog/mixed-signal, power IC and memory design. Silvaco delivers a full TCAD-to-signoff flow for vertical markets including: displays, power electronics, optical devices, radiation & soft error reliability and advanced CMOS process and IP development. For over 30 years, Silvaco has enabled its customers to bring superior products to market at reduced cost and in the shortest time. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and has a global presence with offices located in North America, Europe, Japan and Asia.