MEDIA ALERT: Silvaco to Exhibit at TSMC 2016 Technology Symposiums in San Jose, Austin and Boston
Showcasing solutions for Variation-aware design, EM/IR analysis for layout engineers and 3D parasitic extraction of FinFET SRAM
SANTA CLARA, Calif., –– March 10, 2016
Silvaco, Inc. (www.silvaco.com), the leading supplier of Technology Computer Aided Design (TCAD) software, and a major supplier of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software for circuit simulation and design of analog, mixed-signal, memory, standard cell, and custom ICs.
TSMC 2016 Technology Symposium
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 in San Jose, CA
Tuesday, March 22, 2016 in Burlington, MA
Thursday, March 24, 2016 in Austin, TX
The Ecosystem Forum Pavilion will be open from 8:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
San Jose McEnery Convention Center, Booth 213, San Jose, CA
Boston Marriott Burlington Hotel, Burlington, MA
Four Seasons, Austin, TX
WHAT:Silvaco will showcase
- Variation-aware design solutions
- Unique Fast Monte Carlo, True Corners extraction and local variability analysis for Analog designs
- Accurate and robust High Sigma analysis for Memory designs
- Standard Cell Library statistical functional verification
- Power Integrity solutions
- Layout IR/EM for early supply network analysis
- Transistor level power integrity signoff
- TSMC 16FF+ certified gate level EM/IR
- Field-solver based parasitic RC extraction for FinFET SRAM
- Analysis of MEOL/BEOL variation on RC
- Integrated flow from layout, to 3D structure generation and field solver
- Affordable iPDK compatible Custom Design solution
- Schematic, layout, simulation to verification
- Extensive TSMC PDK support
About Silvaco, Inc.
Silvaco, Inc. is a leading EDA provider of software tools used for process and device development and for analog/mixed-signal, power IC and memory design. Silvaco delivers a full TCAD-to-signoff flow for vertical markets including: displays, power electronics, optical devices, radiation & soft error reliability and advanced CMOS process and IP development. For over 30 years, Silvaco has enabled its customers to bring superior products to market at reduced cost and in the shortest time. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and has a global presence with offices located in North America, Europe, Japan and Asia. www.silvaco.com.