Silvaco is exhibiting at IoT DevCon 2017
SANTA CLARA, Calif., –– April 26, 2017
Silvaco, Inc., a leading provider of IP and EDA software tools, will be exhibiting at IoT DevCon in Santa Clara on April 26-27, 2017. Silvaco technology experts will be available to discuss and demo the new MIPI I3C℠ semiconductor intellectual property (IP) at booth #17.
- I3C Advanced Slave core with optional I3C features and advanced power management capabilities
- I3C Dual Role Master core that incorporates master mode functionality along with the same Advanced Slave features
- I3C Autonomous Slave core, offers the ability to provide I3C capabilities to simple sensors without requiring a microprocessor, saving cost and power
- April 26 (8:30 am - 6:30 pm)
- April 27 (8:30 am - 2:30 pm)
Silvaco, Booth #17 in the Exhibit Hall
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
More information on Silvaco’s family of I3C cores may be found at http://www.silvaco.com/products/IP/i3c.html
About Silvaco, Inc.
Silvaco, Inc. is a leading EDA provider of software tools used for process and device development and for analog/mixed-signal, power IC and memory design. Silvaco delivers a full TCAD-to-signoff flow for vertical markets including: displays, power electronics, optical devices, radiation and soft error reliability and advanced CMOS process and IP development. For over 30 years, Silvaco has enabled its customers to bring superior products to market at reduced cost and in the shortest time. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and has a global presence with offices located in North America, Europe, Japan and Asia.